Post Appl Requirements
If you have just submitted an online application for your course (or planning to do so), we would like to thank you for that. The list below gives the next steps you have to take after submitting your online application, to complete your enrollment requirements at PIMS.
- Send a copy of your Grade 10 or 12 certificate (separate email).
- Get an Acceptance Letter from PIMS
- Pay your Fees to the PIMS School Bank Account No 1000489931 BSP.
- Register your Username to PIMS website (Steps 4 – 8 are Optional for Secondary Students but essential for matriculation and Grade 12 upgrading students).
- Get approved Login Credentials (Password) from PIMS website Aministrator.
- Login to PIMS website using your Username and new Password.
- Download course modules with respective assignments (for Matriculation and Upgrading students mainly).
- Upload completed assignments to PIMS website and send. Download marked assignments and solutions (for Matriculation and Upgrading students mainly).
- CALL 72905308, 79044858, 71214258 OR 75997596 FOR ANY HELP.