PIMS Website Address
Do visit the PIMS website address www.pims.ac.pg for all online application forms and information.
The Grade 12 upgrading course is for Grade 12 leavers who want to upgrade marks in certain subjects only (duration 6 – 12 months).
The full matriculation course (8 subjects) is for Grade 10 leavers wishing to get a Grade 12 eqivalent Adult Matriculation certificate (duration up to 2 years to complete all 8 subjects).
Correspondence students can do all their studies online wherever they are in PNG. They can download study modules on their mobile or laptop, and upload completed assignments on the PIMS website. In turn, marked assignments will be returned to students via their email addresses.
Basic English (Introductory Language Skills), Basic Math, English 1, English 2, Math 1, Math 2, Math 2A, Math 2B, Biology 1, Biology 2, Chemistry 1, Chemistry 2, Physics 1, Physics 2, Introduction to Economics, History, Geography
How To Apply Online
- Go to PIMS website www.pims.ac.pg
- Submit your online application.
- Get an Acceptance Letter
- Pay your Fees, instalment payments accepted
- Create your username on PIMS website
- Get your Password from PIMS Admin
- Login to download study materials
- Regularly upload completed assignments for marking on PIMS website
Online Fee Charges
Online Fees for both Matriculation and Grade12 upgrading are the same.
K850.00 per subject, minimum instalment accepted K200.00
- Pay 3 subjects in full and get one free
- Pay 6 subjects in full and get two free
PIMS Bank Account Details
Account Name : Port Moresby Institute of Matriculation Studies (PIMS)
Bank : BSP
Branch : Boroko
Account No : 1000489931.