Skip to content
Steps to Apply Online
- Submit your online enrollment application on PIMS website.
- Get an Acceptance Letter from PIMS.
- Pay the required subject Fees
- Send payment receipts to PIMS
- Register Username and Password on PIMS Website for download enabling. (Steps 5 – 10 here are optional (not necessary) for Secondary students but essential for matriculation and upgrading students because of downloading and uploading requirements).
- Administrator Approves Username Registration.
- Student receives Login Credentials (Username and Password) through email
- Administrator unlocks modules and assignments only for subjects that have been paid for.
- Dowload course modules and assignments. (Note ! All files are in PDF format so students should have the Adobe Reader application already on their mobile phones or pc’s before they can download/view the files).
- Upload completed assignments to PIMS Website and send. Download marked assignments and solutions.
- Call 72905308, 79044858, 71214258 OR 75997596 for any help..