Access To Modules
All course modules (or subjects) with respective assignments for Pre – Matriculation, Adult Matriculation, Grade 12 Upgrading and Introduction to Computing are currently locked by default.
To access and download the Course Modules and Assignments do the following :
- Submit the appropriate Application form for Enrollment.
- Get an Acceptance Letter from PIMS.
- Pay the required subject Fees
- Send payment receipts to PIMS
- Register Username and Password on PIMS Website for download enabling..
- Administrator Approves Username Registration.
- Student receives Login Credentials (Username and Password) through email.
- Administrator unlocks modules and assignments only for subjects that have been paid for.
- Dowload course modules and assignments. (Note ! All files are in PDF format so students should have the Adobe Reader application already on their mobile phones or pc’s before they can download/view the files).
- Upload completed assignments to PIMS Website and send. Download marked assignments and solutions.